This product is a specially designed 2.8-inch CM4 touch screen expansion board for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4. CM4-DISP-BASE-2.8A is a baseboard that can be used with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, using 5V/ 2.5A USB Type Powered by the C interface, it can be directly connected to the CM4 core board, equipped with a 2.8-inch IPS display, which can meet the operation of various versions of CM4, and supports camera and video output
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 is specifically designed for industrial and embedded systems use. As such, it can be used in digital signage, thin clients, and process automation. It’s built around the same processor as the Raspberry Pi 4 and, as a result, delivers increased performance compared to its predecessors
- Fully laminated touch screen. 2.8″ display with 5-point capacitive touch control, better touch experience from the fully laminated screen, together with 6H toughened glass panel, more safe to use.
- Outline dimensions.
- Wide Visual angle and lightening response speed.
- Great and precise colour rendition.
- Simple plug and play function with USB, HDMI, and also VGA.
- Has a camera holder that can hold up the Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2
- Power input: 5V
- CM4 socket: suitable for all variants of Compute Module 4
- USB: USB 2.0 × 1
- Connector: MIPI CSI 22PIN 0.5mm camera connector
- Display: 2.8″ fully laminated screen, 480 × 640 pixels, 5-point capacitive touch, toughened glass panel
- Video: micro HDMI × 1, supports 4K 30fps output
- Storage: MicroSD card socket for Compute Module 4 Lite (without eMMC) variants
1 x Waveshare 2.8″ Touch Screen Expansion For Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, Fully Laminated Display, Interface Expander Included`