This add-on board connects to a Raspberry Pi Zero or Zero W or Zero WH via pogo pins to provide a full-sized, USB Type-A connector. You can change Raspberry Pi Zero or Zero W or Zero WH as a U disk via the P4wnP1 project, and you use can use it as a USB device also. With this type of setup, you can have a portable device to execute Responder or PoisonTap type attacks.
Note: Raspberry Pi is not included with the product.
- SSH managing Raspberry Pi directly on a computer through USB
- BadUSB function can be realized
- Keyboard injection to the computer
- Network hijacking function
- Create plug and play web server
- Convert Raspberry Pi zero to U disk
- Do not need data line plug and play
- Support Raspberry Pi zero and zero W
- Manage Raspberry Pi directly through USB on computer directly
1 x Zero-key USB Adapter Raspberry Pi Zero BadUSB Expansion Board