This is 40 pins PIC Start-Up Kit Combo 2 SK40C + PIC18F4550 (SK40C2). The SK40C (new version of SK40B) is a 40pin PIC microcontroller starter kit designed to offer an easy-to-start solution for PIC microcontroller user. This board comes with the basic element for the user to begin project development. It offers plug and use features.
With this package, you can start your work right away! PIC18F4550 offer USB peripheral where you can develop USB applications right away and we do provide sample code such as USB mouse (PR26 hardware), USB bootloader and many more.
- ICSP connector for UIC00B -simple and fast method to load program.
- Perfect fit for 40 pins PIC16F and PIC18F.
- 2 x programmable switch.
- 2 x LED indicator.
- Exchangeable Crystal.
- Existing pad for 16 x 2 characters LCD display.
- UART connection to interface with other controller or even computer.
- USB on board for certain PIC18F.
- Eliminate users difficulty in using the PIC
- Users are able to utilize the function of PIC by directly plugging in the I/O components in whatever way that is convenient to the user.
- The bootloader can still be applied in loading program.
- This kit comes WITHOUT PIC microcontroller to provide the freedom for the user to choose PIC type.
- Compact, powerful, flexible and robust start-up platform
- No extra components required for the PIC to function
- All 36 I/O pins are nicely labeled to avoid miss-connection by users
- Box header ready for UIC00A/B (low-cost USB ICSP PIC Programmer) – simple and fast method to load program
- No more frustrated work plugging PIC out and back for re-programming
- Perfectly fit for 40-pin 16F and PIC18F PIC Microcontrollers
- Dimension: 85mm x 55mm
Package Includes :
1x SK40C board
A 16-way header pin
1 x PIC18F4550 Microcontroller
A 20 MHz Crystal