Arducam PTZ camera is a complete solution to turn your Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Xavier NX, and it is capable of remote directional and zoom control, so it could move the camera and the lens, and that means a single camera can be used to monitor places that should be covered by multiple ones. You can save a lot of cost and time in purchasing and deploying the camera. What’s more, this kit is based on the IR-CUT switchable 13MP camera to get sharp imaging all day and night.
- To use this camera on Raspberry Pi, please follow this tutorial for hardware and software setup.
- To use this camera on Jetson Nano, please follow this tutorial for hardware and software setup.
This cost-effective and flexible PTZ camera performs better in Day&night vision security camera system, motion detection, wildlife photography and other machine vision projects.
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Color Type: Color
- Interface: MIPI
- Platform Support: Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Xavier NX
- PTZ Controller Board Connector Part Number: S6B-XH-A-1
- Sensor: IMX477
- Pixel Size: 1.55 µm x 1.55 µm
- Resolution: 4056(H) x 3040(V) 12.3MP
- Optical Size: 1/2.3″
- Video Modes on Raspberry Pi: 1080p30, 720p60 and 640 × 480p60/90
- Frame Rate on Jetson Nano/Xavier NX:1920×1080 @ 60fps,4032×3040 @ 30fps
- IR sensitivity: Optional with additional Motorized IR-Cut ﬁlter
- Focus: Front group – focus, Back group – Zoom
- Field of View: 96° – 33° (Horizontal)
- Focal length: 4.38-10.71mm±5%
1 x Arducam PTZ Lens, assembled with a 12MP IR-CUT switchable camera board and camera control board
1 x 15-Pin to 22-Pin Ribbon Cable (11.8 in/30 cm)
1 x 22-Pin Ribbon Cable (11.8 in/30 cm)
1 x XH2.54 Jumper wire with 6-Pin Female Connector (11.8 in/30 cm)
4 x Plastic Standoffs for the Base