This is a ESP32-CAM-MB MICRO USB Download Module for ESP32 CAM Development Board.
The ESP32-CAM AI-Thinker MB programmer Shield is a shield that you attach to your ESP32-CAM board GPIOs. The programmer comes with the CH340C USB to serial chip. This allows you to program the ESP32-CAM using the USB port on the shield. The shield also comes with a RESET button. This may be useful to easily reset the ESP32-CAM or put it into flashing mode.
Note: The camera module is not included with the board.
- Supports WiFi Image Upload.
- Support multiple sleep modes.
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS.
- Support secondary development.
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode.
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras, built-in flash.
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss one-click network configuration.
- Clock speed up to 160 MHz, Computing power up to 600 DMIPS.
- Support for serial port local and remote firmware upgrades (FOTA).
1 x ESP32-CAM-MB MICRO USB Download Module for ESP32 CAM Development Board