FPV Ublox NEO-M8N GPS amp Compass Support DJI Naza M V1 & V2 Lite Flight Controller. A new generation Ublox GPS NEO-M8N, with low power consumption and high precision, the ultimate accuracy is 0.6 meters, actually almost 0.9 meters, greater than the previous generation NEO-7N 1.4-1.6 meters accuracy, support GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1 protocol, and mode or more.
Using 32-bit processor, compatible with NAZA M V1 & V2 flight controller, incomparably superior to 8-bit processor. Please take notice of the arrow on GPS, which stands for the head of a flyer. Similar calibration and usage with GPS. Coming with soft silicone gel cable 30cm. For softness, black rubber was wrapped on a surface. (Notice: black cable= GND, white cable=TX, yellow cable=RX, red cable=5V, 3.3-7.5V is ok), Metal foil label has been mounted on the bottom of GPS to reduce signal interference from other electronic types of equipment
- Assistance AssistNow GNSS Online.
- AssistNow GNSS Offline (up to 35 days)3.
- AssistNow Autonomous (up to 6 days).
- OMA SUPL & 3GPP compliant.
- Oscillator TCXO (NEO-M8N/Q).
- Crystal (NEO-M8M).
- RTC crystal Built-In.
- Noise figure On-chip LNA (NEO-M8M). Extra LNA for.
- Lowest noise figure (NEO-M8N/Q).
- Anti-jamming Active CW detection and removal. Extra.
- Onboard SAW bandpass filter (NEO-M8N/Q).
- Memory ROM (NEO-M8M/Q) or Flash (NEO-M8N).
- Supported antennas Active and passive.
- Odometer Travelled distance.
- Data-logger For position, velocity, and time (NEO-M8N).
- RoHS compliant (lead-free).
- Manufactured and fully tested in ISO/TS 16949 certified production sites.
- Uses Ublox M8 chips qualified according to AEC-Q100.
- Supply voltage 1.65 V to 3.6 V (NEO-M8M).
- Power consumption4 23 mA @ 3.0 V (continuous).
- 5 mA @ 3.0 V Power Save Mode.
- (1 Hz, GPS mode only).
- NEO-M8N-0 Ublox M8 Concurrent GNSS LCC Module.
- TCXO, flash, SAW, LNA.
- Time pulse Configurable 0.25 Hz to 10 MHz.
- Using 32-bit processor, compatible with DJI NAZA LITE V1 & V2 flight controller, incomparably superior to the 8-bit processor.
- Please take notice of the arrow on GPS, which stands for the head of the flyer.
- Similar calibration and usage with DJI GPS.
- Coming with soft silicone gel cable 30cm.
- For softness, black rubber was wrapped on the surface.
- (Notice: black cable= GND, white cable=TX, yellow cable=RX, red cable=5V, 3.3-7.5V is ok).
- Metal foil label has been mounted on the bottom of GPS to reduce signal interference from other electronic equipment.