DJI NAZA-M V2 Multirotor Autopilot Controller set With GPS Supports nine multi-rotor configurations, the DJI NAZA-M V2 Multirotor Autopilot Controller set With GPS acts as the brains of the aircraft, managing pilot input and interpreting data from the various sensors, helping maintain a stable flying condition. There are four components to the system.
The MC (main controller) houses the flight computer and is at the heart of the flight control system. Then there is the PMU (power management unit), which serves to regulate how much power is sent to each of the four, six, or eight rotors. Finally, a GPUs receiver/compass combo is included, which enables a number of features, including Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) and the Go Home failsafe.
CAN-Bus ports on the MC allows the Naza-M to interface with a number of DJI accessories, including the Ground Station System, the iOSD Module, or a gimbal control unit (GCU).
To know how to choose flight controller click here.
What’s the difference of NAZA-M Lite/ NAZA-M V1/ NAZA-M V2 :
Function Extension Ability
|NAZA-M Lite||AP/RC entry level||Based on NAZA V1 platform; no extension ability||NAZA lite Independent assistant software and firmware;||1.GPS (Optional)
2.No extended function (does not support NAZAV2-PMU, Zenmuse H3-2D/NAZA OSD/NAZA BT module/IOSD)
BEC/LED（Will have independent BEC and LED in the future）
|NAZA-M V1||AP/RC hobbyist||Can be connected to the NAZA V2-PMU, and will have the NAZA-M V2 expansion function;||Share the same NAZAM V2 assistant software and firmware;||1.GPS (Optional)
2.Function extension through NAZAV2-PMU: such as Zenmuse H3-2D/NAZA OSD/NAZA BT module/IOSD/Ground Station
|NAZA-M V2+GPS Combo||AP/RC hobbyist||Optimized hardware structure;
Independent PMU module with amazing function extension ability;
Independent LED module;
|Amazing function extension：such as Zenmuse H3-2D/NAZA OSD/NAZA BT module/IOSD/Ground Station||MC
- All-In-One Compact Multi-Rotor Autopilot System
- New Assistant Software for Smartphones
- Supported Multi-rotors Quad-rotor: I4, X4
- Hex-rotor: I6, X6, IY6, Y6
- Octo-rotor I8, V8, X8
- Free Ground Station
- Take-Off Assistance
- Multiple Flight Control Modes and Intelligent Switching
- GPS Module Available for Accurate Position Stabilization
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
- Supports General, PPM, and S-Bus Receivers
- Arm/Disarm Modes for Safe Motor Starting
- 2-Axis Gimbal Stabilization
- Two Levels of Low Voltage Warnings and Protection
- Single Motor Failure Protection
- Supported ESC Output 400 Hz refresh frequency
- Supported Transmitters PCM or 2.4 GHz radio with at least 4 channels
- Supports Remote Gain Adjustment from the Transmitter
- Enhanced Failsafe Features, Including Auto Return-to-Home
- Compatible with DJI Video Downlink, iOSD, Ground Station, ZH4-3D/H3-3D Gimbals, and Future Products
- Supports 9 Different of Multi-Rotor Configurations, Ideal for DJI F450/F550 and E Series Tuned Propulsion Systems
- Assistant Software Windows: 8, 7, XP SP3
- OS X: 10.6 or later
- Mobile: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPod touch 5, iPad mini, iPad 4
- Hovering Accuracy (GPS Mode) Vertical: ±2.6′ / ±0.8 m
- Horizontal: ±8.2′ / ±2.5 m
- Max Angular Speed 200°/s
- Max Tilt Angle 35°
- Ascent/Descent Ascent: 19.7 ft/s / 6 m/s
- Descent: 14.8 ft/s / 4.5 m/s
Package Includes :
1 x Main Controller Unit.
1 x Power Management unit.
8 x Servo cable.
1 x LED Module.
1 x Micro USB Cable.
2 x Adhesive Tape.
1 x GPS Module.
Dostan Rodrigues (verified owner) –
assembly, stability and functionality is outstanding but remember that this is a 10 year old hardware and firmware updates are now discontinued.
building a drone is fun to learn but it comes with its own drawback, buy a DJI drone instead.
remember to not spend twice.
Dostan Rodrigues –
abhilash081 (verified owner) –
Product is good and genuine, came in sealed box. everything is working fine but you may have to tweak Gain settings in order to fly it rock solid.
better soft mount it.
ganeshthorat250 (verified owner) –
Sunny (verified owner) –