MD13S 13Amp DC Motor Driver has great improvement in current protection which MD10C does not have. With new circuit and design, MD13S is able to output current to 30A max. And the continuous current is at 13A (in room temperature of 25°C).
Brush motor is the most used motor worldwide because of the ease of operation. Just supply two terminals of brush motor with DC voltage, it will start rotating! Yet, you need a good motor driver to control the speed and direction of a microcontroller. MD10C is a great motor driver and now it is already in Revision 3.
Anyway, we would like to introduce MD13S where the S stands for SMD (Surface Mount Device).
Oh, did I mention? MD13S is smaller than MD10C.
- Bi-directional control for 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 6V to 30V
- Maximum current up to 13A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds).
- GROVE compatible
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of a mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (Actual output frequency is the same as input frequency).
- Support both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM operation, NOT RC (Radio Control) PWM.
- SMD compatible.
Package Includes :
1 x MD13S 13Amp DC Motor Driver – GROVE Compatible
1 x Grove cable and accessories(as shown in the image)