The Micro Minim OSD is the next evolution of minimization. The Minimosd was engineered to bring users a very powerfull OSD at an unreal cost. From the manufacturers of the WitesSpy KV Team OSD and all your requests have now evolved into the Micro MinimOSD! After all the community mods, they re-engineered the OSD so every useable pin was easily available without surface soldering.
With all the features of the very popular WiteSpy KV Team modded OSD but in a 15x15MM size. The only difference is that It does NOT have the DC/DC converter, this means less heat when powered off a Flight controller. The Micro Minim OSD is the same as the older MinimOSD hardware but has been modified to take advantage of custom firmware options.
You can choose firmware that is MAVLink compatible for ArduCopter, or MultiWii Serial compatible for MultiWii and Baseflight/Cleanflight control boards. You can connect two batteries up to 4S so you can see the main flight battery voltage. the second port will allow your FPV battery voltage on the display as well. we also did not forget about the pin for analogue or digital PWM RSSI and a connection where you can attach a current sensor.
It’s tailored for use with ArduPilot Mega and the MAVlink protocol and designed to be as compact as possible. Its main components are an ATmega328P 8 bit microcontroller with an Arduino bootloader and a MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display. Programming is done through an FTDI card.
Specifications and Features:
- ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader
- MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display
- Two independent power sections with an LED indicator on each
- Solder jumpers for combining the power sections
- +5V 500mA regulator for up to +12V supply input
- Solder jumper for PAL video option
- Exposed test points for HSYNC and LOSAll the same features as the original, but less the half the size
- NO Onboard DC/DC converter hence less heating
- FTDI cable compatible pinout
- The standard 6-pin ISP header
- Two LED indicators
- Modifications for direct connection of two batteries (up to 4S)
- Pad for an Analog or Digital PWM RSSI signal
- Pad for the connection of a Current Sensor
- Standalone, or with APM/ Flip / Flip32+ flight controllers
- These modifications allow the direct connection of two batteries (up to 4S)
- Big thank you to the KV Team and the OSD firmware and the multiwii-OSD team
- This hardware takes the hardware mods for this firmware and builds them into an RTF solution.
- This Board can be used just as a normal OSD for APM or it can be used with MWC KV Team Mode.
- FTDI needed to configure and use.
- This board can be used for any MWC boards or ReadyToFlyer
- Dimensions (LxWxH)mm: 15 x 15 x 4
- Weight(g): 10
1 x Micro Minim OSD board