This M1n AI module development kit is designed by Sipeed. The kit includes an M1n module, a Type-C to M.2(not standard M.2 interface) adapter, and a camera. The M1n module embeds the K210 AI chip which has a powerful CPU, NPU, and APU. The CPU of K210 is based on RISC-V Framework and can reach up to 400 MHz frequency. For the NPU, its TOPs parameter is significant to the AI performance of the chip. K210 has the ability to reach 1 TOPs which means the little module has a good ability to realize the application such as Face detection, Object recognition, and FFT spectrogram.
The M1n Module has an M.2 interface to connect the Type-C downing board. The downing board has the USB to UART function to provide users multiple ways of downloading the code to the module. The downloading board also has 2.54mm pins for more DIY functions adding by users. These pins on the downloading board are directly connected to the pins from the K210 chip. Besides, there is a camera as well to get the images or videos.
Sipeed has developed its own IDE Maixpy for AI processing. You can also use the Arduino IDE and PlatformIO IDE for software development.
- Multiple Functions: Face detection, Object recognition, FFT spectrogram, and Game simulator.etc
- CPU: RISC-V 64 bit dual-core processor, 400 MHz standard frequency(overclockable)
- Image recognition: QVGA@60FPS/VGA@30FPS
- Voice recognition: Supports arrays of up to 8 microphones
- Deep learning framework: Tensorflow/Keras/Darknet
- Peripherals: FPIOA, UART, GPIO, SPI, I2C, I2S, WDT, TIMER, RTC, etc
1x Sipeed AI M1n core module(M.2)
1x Type-C to M.2 adapter(M.2)
1x OV0328 camera