This 3.5 inches Resistive Touch Screen Display for Raspberry Pi it is an ideal alternative solution for HDMI monitors. It supports any revision of Raspberry Pi and it can be directly plugged onto the RPi board, combined with the portable power this module is a convenient Men-Machine interface for Raspberry Pi.
Driver for the touch screen display is provided along with it so that it works with custom Raspbian directly. As it supports the Raspbian system it could enable your Pi to play videos and take photos on just a touch. Additionally, it provides 17 different camera modes and support for software keyboard aiding system interaction without mouse or keyboard. The product comes in a sporty outlook with high-quality immersion gold surface plating.
- 800×480 hardware resolution
- Resistive touch control
- It is compatible and can be directly inserted in any version of Raspberry Pi.
- Support 125MHz high-speed SPI signal transmission, which makes the screen display clear and stable.
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali and Retropie system directly)
- Support FBCP software driver, can set the software resolution and dual screen display.
- Gold sinking process, fine carving.
- 1 x 3.5inch RPi LCD (c)
- 1 x Touch pen
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- 1 x Quick start sheet
Be the first to review “Waveshare 3.5inch Resistive Touch Display (C) for Raspberry Pi, 480×320, 125MHz High-Speed SPI”