Hall effect is seen when a conductor is passed through a uniform magnetic field. A Hall effect sensor is a device that is used to measure the magnitude of a magnetic field. Its output voltage is directly proportional to the magnetic field strength through it. It is used for proximity sensing, positioning, speed detection, and current sensing applications.
- SKU: 598302₹ 119.00
₹ 100.85 (+18% GST extra)
- Supply voltage: 3.8 V to 24 V (typical 5 V)
- Supply current: 4.1 mA to 24 mA
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85 ºC
- 400ns transition period for rise and fall.
- Continuous-time hall effect sensor
- Reverse battery protection
- Grove compatible interface
- SKU: 31325₹ 72.00
₹ 61.02 (+18% GST extra)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Features wide range voltage comparator LM393
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator with the retaining bolt hole, convenient installation
- Output form digital switch output (0 and 1 high and low level)
- The output effective signal is low level
- When there is sound, outputs low level and the signal light
- SKU: 559742₹ 299.00
₹ 253.39 (+18% GST extra)
- Integrated shield greatly reduces capacitive coupling from the current conductor to die due to high dV/dt signals, and prevents offset drift in high-side, high-voltage applications.
- Total output error improvement through gain and offset trim over temperature.
- Small package size, with easy mounting capability.
- Monolithic Hall IC for high reliability.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy.
- Extremely stable output offset voltage.
- Nearly zero magnetic hystereses.