Here you can get a vast collection of the product from Color light Sensor. A colour sensor is a type of “photoelectric sensor” which emits light from a transmitter and then detects the light reflected back from the detection object with a receiver.
A colour sensor can detect the received light intensity for red, blue and green respectively, making it possible to determine the colour of the target object. The colour sensor can distinguish between colours or measure the intensity of the reflected light, making it ideal for line following. It is used in applications, such as medical diagnosis, colour printing, computer colour monitor calibration, and cosmetics, paint, textile and the process control of printing materials.
LDR, Light/color Sensor
12mm GL12528 Light Sensitive Photoresistor LDR (2Pcs)SKU: 611822
- Diameter: 12 mm
- No. of pins: 2
- Type of mounting: PCB Through Hole
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +70˚C (Approx.)
- Dark resistance: 1-20MΩ
- Spectral peak: 560nm
- Maximum voltage: 250 VDC
- Maximum wattage: 200 mW
- Light resistance (10 Lux): 10-20 KΩ
- Dark resistance: 2 MΩ
- Resistance illumination: 3
- Response time: 20ms (Rise), 30ms (Down)
CJMCU 9930 APDS-9930 Digital Proximity And Ambient Light Sensor For ArduinoSKU: 43919
- Working voltage:2.8-3.8V
- ALS, IR LED and Proximity Detector in an Optical Module;
- Ambient Light Sensing (ALS);
- Approximates Human Eye Response;
- Programmable Interrupt Function with Upper and Lower Threshold;
- Up to 16-Bit Resolution;
- High Sensitivity Operates Behind Darkened Glass;
- Low Lux Performance at 0.01 lux;
CJMCU-34725 TCS34725 Color Sensor RGB ModuleSKU: 62228
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V-5V
- The TCS3472 device provides digital return values for red, green, blue (RGB) and bright light sensing
- Color management is more accurate.
- The high sensitivity.
- Wide dynamic range.
- IR shading filters make the TCS3472 ideal.
CJMCU-TEMT6000 An Ambient Light SensorSKU: 130228
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- High photosensitivity
- Near-Human Eye Spectral Response
- Scalable Output Voltage
- Adapted to human eye responsivity
- Lead (Pb)-free reflow soldering
- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and in
accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
Digital LDR ModuleSKU: 29799
- LM393 based design.
- Can detect ambient brightness and light intensity.
- Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment).
- Output Digital – 0V to 5V, Adjustable trigger level from preset.
- LEDs indicating output and power.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC.
- Operating Current: 15ma.
GYML8511 Analog Output Ultra-Violet Light Sensor ModuleSKU: 43374
- Operating voltage (VCC): 3 V to 5V
- Operating current: 120μA (typical) 190μA (max)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Photodiode sensitive to UV-A and UV-B
- Embedded operational amplifier
- Analog voltage output
- Low supply current (300uA type) and low standby current (0.1uA type)
LM393 Photosensitive Light-Dependent Control Sensor LDR ModuleSKU: 44118
- LDR module 4 PIN
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
- Signal output indicator light.
- LDR module 4 PIN
- Able to detect ambient brightness and light intensity Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
Photosensitive Resistor Sensor Module for ArduinoSKU: 766370
- This is a High-quality photosensitive sensor module/light module detects the photosensitive resistor for Arduino
- Resistance of the photoresistor is typically less than 80 Ohms (in full light)
- Dark resistance is typically greater than 20 Meg Ohms (in full darkness)
SparkFun Triad Spectroscopy Sensor – AS7265xSKU: 637314
- Operating Voltage(VDC): 3.3
- Operating current(mA): 5.
- Selectable interface: I2C or Serial (115200bps).
- 18 frequencies of light-sensing from 410nm to 940nm.
- 28.6 nW/cm2 per count.
- Accuracy of ±12%.
- Integrated 405nm UV, 5700k White, and 875nm IR LEDs.
TCS3200 Color Recognition Sensor Module for MCU ArduinoSKU: 12229
- Operating Voltage: 3V-5V
- High-resolution conversion of light intensity to frequency.
- Chip pins all has drawn for standard 100.
- Put the needle (2.54 mm).
- Mil-convenient for bitmap board.
- Programmable color and full-scale output frequency.
- Communicate directly with a microcontroller.
- Low-profile surface mount package.