CYTRON Smart Drive MDDS30 Dual is one of the latest smart series motor drivers designed to drive medium power brushed DC motor with current capacity up to 80A peak (few seconds) and 30A continuously, each channel. This driver is designed especially for controlling differential drive mobile robot using the RC controller.
Nevertheless, MDDS30 also can be controlled using an analog joystick or microcontroller (PWM, Serial). MOSFETs are switched at 18 KHz to ensure quiet operation and no annoying whining sound.
Besides, it also equipped with a microcontroller unit to provide smart features such as multiple input modes and current limit and thermal protection.
Note: No Polarity Protection Provided For Motor.
- Bi-directional control for dual brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage from 7V to 35VDC.
- Maximum current up to 80A peak (1 second), 30A continuously, each channel.
- On board, MOSFETs are switched at 18 KHz for quiet operation.
- Battery low voltage indicator.
- Battery overvoltage indicator.
- Thermal protection.
- Current limit protection.
- Multiple input modes: RC, Analog/PWM, Serial Simplified, and Serial Packetized.
- GROVE compatible connectors for control input.
- RC (Radio Control) friendly connectors.
- On board push buttons for fast test and manual operation.
- Onboard LED indicators for Error, RUN, Over current, motor output, for each channel.
Package Includes :
1 x CYTRON SMART DRIVE MDDS30 DUAL 30A (80A Peak) Module
1 x Connecting Cables