ICL7660 CMOS Voltage Converter IC is a monolithic CMOS power circuit. It performs supply voltage conversions from positive to negative for an input range of +1.5V to +10.0V resulting in complementary output voltages of -1.5V to -10V.
- Simple Conversion of +5V Logic Supply to ±5V Supplies.
- Simple Voltage Multiplication (VOUT = (-) nVIN).
- Easy to Use – Requires Only 2 External Non-Critical Passive Components.
- No External Diode Over Full Temp. and Voltage Range.
- Pb-Free Plus Anneal Available (RoHS Compliant).
1 x ICL7660 CMOS Voltage Converter IC.
15 Days Warranty Against Sealed Product
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defect. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
Warranty Against Sealed Product:
This product comes with manufacturer seal so, warranty Policy shall cover only those issues pertaining to the manufacturing defects in the product. In any other case, No return will be accepted if the seal is broken.