This is a complete GPS module that is based on the NEO 6M GPS. This unit uses the latest technology to give the best possible positioning information and includes a larger built-in 25 x 25mm active GPS antenna with a UART TTL socket. A battery is also included so that you can obtain a GPS lock faster. This is an updated GPS module that can be used with ardupilot mega v2. This GPS module gives the best possible position information, allowing for better performance with your Ardupilot or other Multirotor control platform.
The GPS module has serial TTL output, it has four pins: TX, RX, VCC, and GND. You can download the u-centre software for configuring the GPS and changing the settings and much more. It is really good software (see link below).
NEO-6M GPS Module IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH APM 2.8 FLIGHT CONTROLLER.
- 5Hz position update rate
- Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°CUART TTL socket
- EEPROM to save configuration settings
- Rechargeable battery for Backup
- The cold start time of 38 s and Hot start time of 1 s
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Configurable from 4800 Baud to 115200 Baud rates. (default 9600)
- SuperSense ® Indoor GPS: -162 dBm tracking sensitivity
- Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Separated 18X18mm GPS antenna
For Arduino code Click here
Onboard voltage regulator MIC5205 (marked KB33) datasheet
To connect Neo GPS module with Raspberry Pi Click here
1 x NEO-6M GPS Board.
1 x Detachable Antenna.